Are you asking is there a money changer open during MCO or how to do money exchange during MCO? We have an answer for you!
Adcrew Sdn Bhd, a licensed money changer in Subang Jaya, is open during the MCO period and ready to serve you with your money changing and remittance needs. However, please take note that their operating hours during the MCO has changed to Monday-Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
In order to have a smooth money exchange experience with Adcrew Sdn Bhd, our recommendations are as follows:
- We strongly advise you to book online in advance (Powered by CurrenSeek) and once approved self-pickup in their store.
- If you are buying foreign currency, you should pay online in advance (Powered by CurrenSeekPay) to reduce the queuing time in-store.
- For any pre-order of RM3,000 and the above, please complete the Customer Due Diligence online form that will be shown automatically while booking online to meet regulatory requirements and allow them to serve you faster when you self pick up your currency in-store.
- You must bring your IC/Passport and any other documentation requested for final verification.
- Any special requests such as your desired foreign currency note denominations will only be entertained if agreed at the time of booking by using the instant messaging feature to make your request. (Find Alert Money Changer after placing you pre-order and waiting for it to get approved)
Ready to book online with Adcrew Money Changer?Book Now
Please reach out to us via Facebook Messenger if you have any questions on how to book your currency online.