Please make sure you understand these points before continuing to use our service:
- CurrenSeek connects licensed currency exchange providers, who are all licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia, with CurrenSeek’s customers primarily to conduct foreign currency exchange services.
- Once the terms of the transaction are agreed via the CurrenSeek Service it is the responsibility of the licensed currency exchange provider and Customer to ensure the transaction is completed to the satisfaction of both parties within the rule of applicable rules and regulations.
- To use CurrenSeek’s services Customers will need to register with CurrenSeek. CurrenSeek and its partners may use this information for marketing purposes. If a Customer does not want to receive offers and updates they can request to be removed from receiving this information.
- Customer’s private data necessary to facilitate the transaction will be captured and processed by CurenSeek and essential 3rd parties. All such data will be held and processed in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- CurrenSeek offers electronic payment via the 3rd party FPX service. CurrenSeek does not need any details of the Customer’s bank account details, but on successful payment the name of the bank account holder will be passed by FPX to the licensed currency exchange providers and CurrenSeek.
Comments are closed.