About Intuitive Asset
Intuitive Asset Sdn. Bhd. (IA), makers of CurrenSeek, are seeking a seasoned sales executive for its award-winning platform for the money services industry. CurrenSeek gives licensed money changers and remittance providers a technology platform and services to modernise their business with e-commerce capabilities, digital marketing services targeted at customer acquisition and additional revenue streams to compliment their traditional practices.
IA is a multi-award winning start-up founded by highly experienced entrepreneurs and advisors aiming to disrupt with innovative technology-driven solutions. We have already sold our services to small and large money changers, so you will be in-charge of selling a proven product. You will have significant freedom and responsibilities to achieve results in your preferred style inline with our sales targets. We will provide the necessary knowledge of the types of knowledge and expertise you will need to demonstrate, but prior experience of the money services business, especially with money changers would be advantageous. You will also be promoting services to institutions of all sizes as customers of the money changers to benefit both businesses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis. To the contrary – we want to work with interesting people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to complement our team.
- Researching & evaluating prospects and their position in the industry
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with key decision makers at prospects
- Selling the value proposition of the CurrenSeek platform to the prospects
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors;
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising prospect, sales and client information;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant industry events, networking, reviewing competitors and their services, etc;
- Contributing to company activities as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent oral and written English; Malay or Chinese a bonus
- Comfortable demonstrating technical PC and smartphone-based solutions
- Highly motivated with high energy level for commission-lead compensation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Meeting sales targets
- Sales planning and process